Cucumber Thyme Gimlet
Herbaceous gin and chartreuse create a complex, sweet base for this gimlet. The addition of zesty lime, delicately crisp cucumber and cool thyme take this recipe to new heights.
We source hand-harvested, organic limes from the finest growers to create the most authentic possible products. Our limes are then single-pressed to preserve their flavor, and the recipe is sweetened with Jalisco blue agave nectar.
- 3 oz (90 ml) Margarita Mix
- 2 oz (60 ml) Gin
- 2 chunks cucumber
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- Rinse of Chartreuse optional
Fresh Cucumber And Sprig Of Thyme
How to Make
- Rinse glass with Chartreuse(optional).
- Muddle cucumber and thyme in bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients.
- Shake and fine strain into chilled martini/coupe glass.
- Shaker Tin